This items ships for FREE! Click here to read Hearts at Home's review!
Click here to view a DEMO!
A+ TutorSoft, Inc provides highly animated interactive multimedia MATH learning products to help students improve their grades at all levels.
The goal of the A+ TutorSoft is to help students of all ability and grade levels reach their educational potential by offering expert instruction that is engaging, easy to follow and easily accessible. Using a proprietary learning platform that combines voice, visual and text-based instructions, we make learning MATH easy. Centered on the proven methodology of a test-grade-review cycle, A+ TutorSoft's instructional platform delivers personal, highly-effective, and expert instructions.
- Comprehensive grade level appropriate course contents
- Recommended Lesson Plan
- Highly animated multimedia lessons that use all three learning modalities - Audio, Visuals and Text
- Interactive Q&A with instant feedback and step-by-step problem sulving instructions using Audio, Visuals and Text
- Curriculum Book in eBook-like format
- Printable Worksheets
- Printable Exams
- Worksheet Sulution Guide with step-by-step sulution to each problem on the worksheets
- Exam Sulution Guide with step-by-step sulution to each problem on the exams
- Formula reference sheets
- Ability to fast forward or rewind any lesson
- Ability to replay an entire lesson
- Ability to view the lesson in "text-only" mode without audio and animated visuals
- Ability to mute the audio
- Ability to skip lessons and go back to any lesson at a later time
- Set academic start date
- Ability to record student assignments scores (Interactive Q&A, Worksheets and Exams)
- Track student progress
- Progress report in graphical view for easy interpretation
- Print progress reports
- Hide/Unhide worksheets answer key
- Hide/Unhide step-by-step Worksheets Sulution Guide
- Hide/Unhide exams answer key
- Hide/Unhide step-by-step Exams Sulution Guide
- View weekly progress report in "certificate-like" format
- Print weekly progress report in "certificate-like" format